- Inclusive growth, Employment and Industrialization
- Governance and Accountability
- Globalization and Regional Integration
- Social Services Delivery Social Protection,
- Natural Resources and Environmental Management
- Knowledge Management and Social Innovation
- Implementing Sustainable development Goals (SDGs)
ESRF launches its Medium Term Strategic Plan 2016 - 2020.
The Economic and Social Research Foundation (ESRF) will launch its sixth Medium Term Strategic Plan (MTSP) 2016 – 2010 on Wednesday 9th November, 2016, at the ESRF Conference Hall from 8.30am to 11.30am.
The Guest of Honor during the event will be Mr. Doto James the Permanent Secretary Ministry of Finance and Planning. Among other things, the occasion will be characterized by a presentation of the ESRF’s Medium Term Strategic Plan.
The ESRF’s sixth Medium Term Strategic Plan encompasses seven Core Research Themes and twenty six sub themes. The Core themes are;
The 6th ESRF’s Medium Term Strategic Plan is taking into account of priority issues for research and capacity development highlighted in the 2nd FYDP. It also focuses at undertaking research work to inform growth and industrialization drive articulated in National 2nd FYDP.
The MTSP is designed to show the Institution’s roadmap by setting out priorities and plans, as well as providing contextual justification of those priorities in a comprehensive and coherent manner.
In this regard, ESRF has the honour to cordially invite you to this event.
Last updated on 2016-11-08